BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The latest

So I finally gave in and got myself a blog...thing...so heres the update to what has happened recently:

  • I moved into another apartment. Its still in the same complex but im now in #105
  • I got another promotion at work. Im back in childrens as the superviser Im now full time and make more money so im pretty excited.
  • Im still dating Garit and things are pretty good with us so im pretty happy about that.
  • I have a couple of trips lined up starting with this weekend. ill post more about it on sunday.
So everythings been going pretty well for me lately.

Stay tuned

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey love the post title.

Im glad you have a blog now babe. I think im up to 4 now.. im going blog bonkers!

Congrats again on the promotion at work! Its great that you had both of them happen so fast.

And as far as us dating.. yeah im pretty dang happy about it too.

love ya

Unknown said...

also.. I like the use of the bullets.. I havnt made posts with cool bullets yet..

Heather said...

Yeah another blogger!