BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Things I'm Into Lately


  • I just got finished reading a book called "The life of pi" If anyone wants to read a twisted book about getting lost at sea with zoo animals this is the book for you! Even though there were some gross parts I absolutely LOVE this book!
  • I am really enjoying the following bands:
    • The Fray
    • Rilo Kiley
    • Does it offend you, yeah?
    • Jason Mraz
    • We are Scientists
  • The new theater by the University mall.
  • Writing- Dad, you always said I should go into writing. Well, my English teacher seems to think the same thing. I don't know where these people get such crazy thoughts.
  • The mac and cheese at noodles and company...It will in all honesty melt your taste buds into liquid joy!

2 comments:

Caleb said...

Am I supposed to assume that You also like Apple Pie?

Barb said...

haha yes, you would be right to assume that I also like apple pie...a la mode in fact.