BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Just a little catch up

So its been a while since I posted something so I thought id tell you all a couple of things that are happening..

If some of you don't know, I work up in American fork at kohls as a sales supervisor. I am over the children's department that consists of boys,girls, infant and toddler apparel. Well, lately there has been rumors that they are splitting my department in half, which I think is a good thing. I would be over boys and girls and someone else would be over infant/toddler. And even though I would have to help them it would mean less stress over the holiday season. Hopefully ill still be full time. At the same time though I am currently in the market for a new job. I need something that I can have a regular schedule and possibly weekends off (I can only dream!) The main reason is because I rarely see a day off that falls on a Sunday. Second,when I go back to school I would have to go back to being just a regular associate and go back to making 7.50 and hour and part time. There is no way that I could make rent since the rates went up for the winter.

Any who...Things have been pretty boring around here. Im starting to want to go on a trip again or start up a fun sport like snow boarding or skiing, but I doubt I would really do anything cool. If anyone has ideas, let me know...

Im still dating Garit. As far as I know things are going pretty good with that ;)

associate shop is this weekend...And I think I may have to pass on the things I put on hold for myself. Its starting to get cold and I know I need to eventually get some warmer clothes but it will have to wait until another time...Its funny, im more broke now that I got my raise then I was when I was making 7.50...funny how that works....

0 comments: