BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 01, 2006

So I decided....

That I was going to try writing in this a lot more! Well its Sunday and conference and yet again I have to head out to work soon. I this is my 8th or 9th Sunday in a row that I have to work. Needless to say IM looking for a better job. I have a couple of leads but nothing to concrete. The good thing was, I didn't have to work yesterday so I got to watch the first 2 sessions with garit. It was really nice. Me and him went out with a couple of his friends and their girlfriends on Friday..It was really fun. We went to Zapas? Zupas? Whatever...It was this soup and panini place that was soooooo good and then we went to see lady in the water, despite what critics say, it was a REALLY good movie. Anyways...IM late for work. Sorry I couldn't write more...

0 comments: