BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 05, 2008

I'm Back!

So I finally have internet again so here I am getting my blog on and I just noticed that I am ironically wearing my blog shirt...

Last week I moved to a pretty sweet/cheap apt that is down 800 south in orem. It's pretty sweet that I could walk to school if I feel the need to. But given the fact that its going to snow soon I doubt that will happen. I have lived here for almost a week and the only thing unpacked is my computer.. and thats on the floor hahaha. I almost couldn't get my bed down the stares but after some ninja kicks and a broken door frame it was a piece of cake.

School is going really well. It seems like I am finally getting into the college "grove". Last year I was always so stressed but this year it looks like I am getting pretty good grades and just enjoying being in school.

I feel kind of sad moving out of my brothers house, I know they need the extra storage room but I was really enjoying their company spending what time I had with the kids. I swear they can make me laugh like a dork better than anyone these days.

I have been so tempted to play wow again. I think it's because the new expansion is coming next month. Although I have been looking at the age of conan and that is looking pretty sweet. It looks pretty bloody though. Eh, I don't know. I torn between an old love and a new flame....

How would you like to wake up in the middle of the night and try to tell time with this bad boy? http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/lights/59e0/


Anyways, heres some random pic I just decided to show:

This is me right before going up a crazy hill/cliff...I look cool now but if you had a pic of me ten minutes later...

I honestly almost pee'd when we were playing with oranges, it was sooo funny... I love that kid


Me and Jer at the manti pageant earlier this summer. I think he likes me or something...

0 comments: