BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Indian



The story of the Indian and I is a pretty short one. Back when Garit was living at the Kathan house the Indian was a lustful icon to all that lived there. The neck of destiny mesmerized even the strongest men. But its powers go far beyond my knowledge. Unfortunately the neck is so powerful I cannot show it.... After Kathan moved, he was left in the rain so I took him in and he has protected me ever since. If you guys want to fill in on the story before I got him that would be great.

4 comments:

Caleb said...

How can you deny me the knowledge of the neck!?!

Anonymous said...

caleb im sure you are familiar now with female anatomy? well the neck on the dead indian at the bottom there very closely resembles that of a certain area of said anatomy. perhaps now you understand the implications. lol

Daniel T said...

Oh, the neck of destiny! Embrace the awkwardness.

Caleb said...

LOL That is so hilarious. Shame on the person to recognized this first!