BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 30, 2006

Better things!

So today was Garits and my "day-o-fun" It started off pretty normal. I took my car up to my bro's place since my oil leak was still pretty bad. He took a look at it and decided that I needed to take it into a mechanic. So he looked up a good one (hes the greatest!) so I took my car and they said that they could fix not only my oil leak but also my anti-freeze leak that ive had since I got the car for pretty cheap. I was SO happy! Me and garit then went and ate the GREATEST food dennys has ever served and ran around town for a bit. When I got my car back we headed up to slc for the DAY-O-FUN! We played at the planetarium, walked around the mall, at some chocolate and at California pizza and just acted stupid for a while. Then we went to see the blue man groups "how to be a mega star" tour. That I got tickets to a while ago for our anniversary. Ive Sean the blue man before so I thought it was going to be more for Garit then me. I was so wrong! I can honestly say that this was the BEST concert ive ever been to. And we were pretty close too. On a side not: I HATE DRINKING AND SMOKING SO MUCH! All in all it was a GREAT day! And now I need to bring myself back to reality and go back to my crappy job......dangit....X a billion/3 ................................................................billion HA! You didn't think I was going to say billion!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Barb I'm glad you got your car fixed! I am so jealous that you got to see the blue man group! Eric is really excited to see you this Saturday!

Mark Nott said...

I'm uber jealous of the whole blue man thing too