BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 06, 2006

Some news..

So today I recieved an email from my aunt Trisha (I was living in north carolina with her and my uncle) So here are a couple of things that are going on:
Uncle joel has lung cancer, It spread to his liver and a couple of lymph nodes. I dont know this man very well. I spent christmas with and aunt sue a couple years ago. He seams really nice..When a family member is going threw something terrible like this you cant help but feel it. Even if you dont know them that well.
G
randpa has undergone some testing to see if he is a candidate for a pacemaker. I didnt even know his health was bad, but I guess thats my fault for not keeping in touch.
All night I have been thinking about this email, my family that I spent a year and a half with and now I dont talk to at all. How can I lose touch so easily with ppl I connected with and have helped me more than almost anyone? I feel terrible. Im going to try to keep in contact, I really am. Well its 1:30 so I should be getting to bed....

p.s. If anyone knows of a non retal job, let me know....The seach continues!!

0 comments: