BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 28, 2006

My troubles!

Well recently I've been kind of down. A lot has been going on and for a while there I thought things just went from bad to worse. Things at work were getting pretty bad. Two of my managers quite this past week and everything is going to change. There is talk of the old children's supervisor coming back and I fear that I will be demoted. And on top of that, last week I lost my pay check :s

A couple weeks ago my mother broke her leg. Last Sunday I went to visit her and lets just say it wasn't the best experience.....

A week or so ago my car started making a weird clicking noise. I put some oil in it and the clicking went away. Two days later the clicking noise was back so I checked the oil. IT WAS BONE DRY! So it looks as though I had a major leak somewhere. And I need to get new plates asap, so I also need to get a new windshield (there's a HUGE crack down the driver side)


BUT! Things are starting to look up. Yesterday my sweet boyfriend crawled under my car to see what was going on. He figured that the filter was leaking so we went and spent 50 bucks on a new filter, pan, and oil and he fixed it. Your amazing boyfriend!! Now I think my car has a chance to live! A weird thing happened while he was working on my car. I was eating carls junior (sorry dad!) and he had oil all over his hands so I asked if he needed a towel and he said yes so I ran towards my apt. Right when I turned the corner I heard screeching tired and a crashing noise... As a dumby as I am I still went into my apt and grabbed a towel. As I came back out to my car there was a terrible wreck. There was a car ON TOP of another car! (Garit will probably have pictures up soon) all I could do is stare in disbelief. It was literally right infront of where I parked my car. They blocked off the road and even the 2 news helicopter was flying over head and soon there was a crowd around my car of onlookers...After a while I got kind of annoyed because people just kept coming. Seriously, there were vans of Latino family's getting out and just standing there. This one little boy was trying to rip down one of our apartments flags! Garit went back to fixing my car
and after I moved my car and we went inside to get a jug to put my old oil in. An hour later we came back outside and the road was still blocked off! Thankfully no one was seriously hurt.

1 comments:

Heather said...

When you said you heard a crash, I thought the car had fallen on Garit or something. He's lucky that the crash didn't hit your car while he was under it!!